Why you should whiten your teeth ?
Maybe you’ve always desired a wonderful smile, or your teeth have yellowed over time. Or you’re not satisfied with the staining that results from consuming caffeine, tea or soft drinks or food. Whatever your reason for seeking brighter teeth, you’re not alone.
Just like we all have different hair and skin tone, people also have different teeth shade. Some teeth are more yellow-colored than others, while others yellow-colored with ageing. Your organic teeth shade can also be suffering from many aspects.
Surface spots and inner staining can be caused by:
- The organic ageing process.
- Using cigarettes (smoked or chewed), consuming coffee, tea, colas or dark bottles of wine, and eating pigmented meals such as cherries and blueberries.
- Accumulation of oral plaque and tartar deposits.
- Ingesting too much fluoride when teeth are developing, which gives teeth a “mottled” look.
- Treatment with the anti-biotic tetracycline during childhood.
- Trauma to the teeth that may cause a brownish, greyish or dark color.
There are a lot of reasons for lightening your teeth, including:
- The increase of your confidence and self-esteem that comes from a great smile.
- A young appearance.
- A function such as a wedding, job meeting or category reunion.
- To make a beneficial first impact on others.
- To simply opposite years daily staining and yellowing.
Before starting any whitening process, be sure to talk to with your dental consultant. Only he or she can assess whether you’re the right applicant for a particular therapy.
Call us today on 04-2636717 for a free consultation.