We have the most effective Orthodontists at our treatment centers in Dubai and provide Innovative Orthodontic therapies for people of all ages. Our Team of Orthodontic Professionals are highly experienced and provide extensive orthodontics using the newest techniques.
Orthodontic Treating Children
We are aware of that kids are seen by the orthodontist at age seven. There is an ideal a chance to start therapy for kids with an orthodontic problem. Plenty of your energy is not really based on age, but on the level of the child’s growth.
Certain problems, like jaw underdevelopment, may need therapy at the soft age of seven, with a second level of orthodontics after all their long lasting tooth come in. Whatever age your child starts therapy, we will ensure that they make the best therapy that they need.
Advantages of Early Treatment:
- Moves the front tooth back so they are less vulnerable to injury.
- Improves the relationship of higher and lower oral cavity, motivating better growth in the future.
- Improves countenance and self-esteem.
- May avoid or reduce the need for further therapy when people are older.
Orthodontic Treatments for Adults
Straight teeth are a blessing of God. They not only help you reduce the risk of potential future issues but also help you smile confidently. If you experience any form of misalignment in your teeth, it is our job to fix that so you can enjoy this blessing to its full extent.
It is a great time to invest in your dental care. We never had so many adult treatments for teeth problems before and now it’s a good opportunity for you to do something about that pesky crooked tooth that you hate. Orthodontic treatments blend the art and science of aesthetics to help you get the appearance that makes a difference for your confidence. We are committed to helping you regain your appearance and your confidence through a wide variety of orthodontic treatments at a price that is not to out of your budget.
Our primary services include:
- Traditional Braces
- Invisible Braces
- Clear Braces
We are very meticulous with our approach towards various orthodontic treatments. Our process includes 3 comprehensive steps that include:
- Dental consultation: We aim to understand your dental needs through a comprehensive consultation that outlines your current dental condition.
- Dental analysis: We analyze your dental requirements and recommend/suggest procedures accordingly.
- Dental treatment: We guide you thoroughly about the procedure, its costs and time required for the treatment to help you understand it better.
Our consultants ensure that the treatment you choose goes well with your specific dental alignment requirements. So you can be assured that you will see the results that you wish to see.
Why Choose UsWe have the right training, tools, equipment, and expertise to handle complex dental alignment cases. Our team of specialized orthodontic specialists guides you through each and every step of the process to ensure that you understand our treatment and its results.
Talk to one of our specialists today to learn more about our services and how they can help you get a better smile for a confident life