Dr. Mark Ayad
Dr. Mark Ayad has Bachelor’s degree in dental medicine & oral surgery (BDS) from El Minya University – Egypt. He obtained Diploma of Membership of faculty of Dental Surgery from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (MFDS RCSed).
Six years of experience as a General Dentist.
His areas of Expertise:
performing systemic approach in handling patient complains & diagnosis & treatment plan.
- Smile makeovers (Hollywood Smile). direct & indirect veneers
- Performing all types of crowns including Porcealin – Zircon crowns
- Perfom RCT (Root Canal Treatment) using rotary instruments , apex locator and injectable RC filling.
- Performing teeth whitening (Bleaching)
- STA (Single Tooth Anaesthesia) Painless Technology.
- Performing Oral Splints & Night Guards.
- Performing preventive services through the use of fluorides and sealants.
- Instructs patient and family members on dental care.
- The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh , U.K
- Arab Society of Continuous Dental Education (ASCDE)
contact with us
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: